During Winter Season - COVID-19 Is At A Higher Risk
Since 2020 we have been dealing with the pandemic and COVID-19. To prevent the spread of the disease in winter, there are some tips that you can consider because Sexologist Doctor suggest that the deadly virus will get worse in winter. In the back of your mind, you would be wondering what happens in winter when the virus can get worse; well, you do not have to think more as you are some reasons which will clear all your doubts.
When the temperature goes below a certain level virus gets transmitted quickly. The experts also say that due to low humidity, the immune responses are hindered as it prevents the Cilia, which are tiny hair-like structures, from removing the virus particles or mucus. It also minimizes the airway cell's ability to repair the damage that the virus causes to your lungs. Furthermore, there might be a case where the infected cells will release signalling proteins that will prevent the neighbourhood cells from getting alerts about the viral threat.
As the air gets dried, it causes more prevalence of flu-like damage. You might also get exposed to the virus if you stay indoors for a long time. As there is low sunlight, you suffer from vitamin d deficiency, which makes you more prone to getting infected as your immunity suffers.
Hence during the cold months, your sweat evaporates quickly, and the cool temperature reduces your body's thirst response, leading to dehydration.
Tips to prevent exposure to the deadly virus
- You can consider investing in a hygrometer to keep a tab on temperature.
- You have to buy a humidifier so that you can reduce the flu symptoms and also recover quickly.
- To prevent the buildup of infections, consider keeping your windows and doors frequently open, especially if you stay indoors wholly.
- Keep your immune system strong by eating warm foods like soups and vegetables.
- Drink water consciously and stay hydrated.
Ayurvedic Sexologist in Gurgaon | Sexologist in Laxmi Nagar | Sexologist in Faridabad